End-of-year Accounting assistance
Our End-of-Year Accounting service is for small business owners who manage their own accounts during the year. Businesses can suffer heavy penalties if returns are lodged late.
As qualified accountants, we can provide you with expert support in preparing your year-end accounts. We specialize in the preparation of accounts for all kinds of organizations including companies, partnerships, trusts, sole traders, joint ventures, non profit and other business entities.
Key services regarding year end assistance includes;
- Actually do your whole years Books if they are not up to date
- Review of the Bookkeeping work performed by yourself or another bookkeeper
- Financial Statement preparation plus working papers for your tax accountant or auditor
- Assistance with returns for BAS, Payroll tax, FBT, Workcover etc
- Budget Preparation for the next year if required
- Cash Forecasting for the next year if required
We can also draw-up draft Statutory Accounts and Statutory format Cash Flows for review and lodgement by your external accountants or auditors.
Benefits to you
Our charge out rate is $40 per hour, thus saving you from high accounting fees charged by external accountants and auditors for work that can be done in-house if you have a qualified accountant or outsourced to us. The cost of review and lodgement of the final drafts by your external accountant or auditor would thus be minimal as all the time consuming (thus costly) work has been done.
Contact Kerry Erasmus on 0405 606 849 today.